- Do you feel heartsick for aboriginal (original) people wearing baseball caps?
- Do you feel desensitized toward unoriginal people wearing baseball caps?
- Have you ever witnessed a jet crash before it happened?
- How would you define?
- Does one atom of carbon monoxide understand how it contributes to the suicide?
- Have you ever considered even metaphorically harming yourself?
I’m the one asking the questions here. But no, I wouldn’t say everyone has.
- Did you ever wish you had a different father? Or would you wish he came back to life so you could unsay a few hurtful things or say the unsaid?
- Is narcolepsy the opposite of insomnia or is insomnia the opposite of indifference?
- Have you considered much how every third person or so
- Is sort of a flying monkey from the Wizard of Oz?
Explain the following with a mathematical formula: birds see ultraviolent light,
Detect many more mutated colors than we.
Any bird isolated with any music will learn to mimic that song.
- Do you ever make up your own lyrics to rock songs because you can’t understand
The palabras? (There is a scientific explanation).
- Is your common state of being: puzzlement?
Is God a prime number or has he been rehearsing his one speech for eternity?
True or Not So Much: shadow boxing is another way of making art.
Let’s say hypothetically you were very hungry
& the microwave was busted.
- How many moons before you’d gnaw the frozen pre-cooked chicken thigh?
- (or two # 15’s) The order is disorder (Stevens) disorder is a kind of order.
- Do you value privacy above all else or are you comfortable taking your shirt off at the beach?
A fetal position on a lifeless couch (19). Whose responsibility is it?
- Is that how you feel sometimes, bogged down with modernistic ideas?
Channel flipping: mermaids still exist or did actually.
Naked & Afraid. Aliens living among us. A blueprint. Would you like a blueprint?
Bruce Cohen’s poems have appeared recently in AGNI, The Alaska Quarterly Review, The Gettysburg Review, The Harvard Review, The New Yorker, Ploughshares, & The Southern Review. He has published five volumes of poetry, most recently No Soap, Radio (Black Lawrence Press) and Imminent Disappearances, Impossible Numbers & Panoramic X-Rays, which was awarded the 2015 Green Rose Prize from New Issues Press.